This was my first time using the Stitched Journaling Card by Lawn Fawn and I really love those rounded corners. The background was heat embossed with light silver embossing powder and this Fluff background stamp that I actually almost got rid of. I always thought about using it but never did, and now I’m so, so glad I kept it! The stamp pattern didn’t end up showing up very boldly on this card but I know it will when I use it with other colors. When the powder was sitting on the card before I melted it, the pattern was very visible and it looked beautiful. Now I can’t wait to use it on another card!
I also really love that cute font for the sentiment (and heat embossing it always makes me feel like it looks so professional), and of course I love the little daisies. I had always made brightly colored flowers with this die before but I love the cute and simple look of daisies.
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Journaling Card
- Light silver embossing powder
- Fluff background stamp from Impression Obsession
- Lawn Fawn Little Flowers
- Lawn Fawn cardstock: Cilantro, Sunflower, Chocolate Bar
- My Favorite Things Sweet Celebration petite paper pack
- Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles
- Lawn Fawn So Much To Say
- Lawn Fawn Clear embossing powder