This was the first A7 card I’ve made in a very long time. The color scheme and layout were inspired by the awesome Chari Moss from Lawn Fawn. She made a card like this that said “We Belong Together” at the bottom, with different pairs of things in the circles. I loved the colors and decided to use all sweet things to make this a thank you card.
I love how the banner at the bottom compliments the other colors, especially with the glossy “thanks”. My coloring could use lots of improvement and some additional marker shades for sure, and I would love to acquire more circle sizes to fit the images a little better. But overall I think this is still a cute card that will hopefully be received with a smile.
- Lawn Fawn Let’s Polka Mon Amie paper (retired, which breaks my heart! Please bring back this paper!)
- Lawn Fawn Snow Day Remix petite paper pack
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Circle Stackables
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Scalloped Circle Stackables
- Lawn Fawn Raspberry cardstock
- Lawn Fawn Scripty Thanks
- Glossy accents
- Lawn Fawn Baked With Love
- Lawn Fawn Year Three
- Lawn Fawn Here’s The Scoop
- Lawn Fawn Milk and Cookies
- Lawn Fawn Sweet Friends