This card was inspired by a card from Lawn Fawn DT member Elena. I changed a lot of things but I liked the idea of a kind of oval layout.
This was my first time using the Gingham Backdrop. I had to stamp it on one of the sheets that came with my MISTI, then stamp it on my card, and then move the card over and try to line up the design on the card with the stamped image on the MISTI sheet in order to make the rows match. It took me 6 tries (😄) but eventually I got it!
- Lawn Fawn Gingham Backdrop
- Lawn Fawn Sunflower ink
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangles
- Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangles
- Lawn Fawn Shimmer cardstock pastel
- Lawn Fawn Extra Special Easter
- Hello Bluebird Jungle Littles (for the leaves)