This was a design by the Lawn Fawn DT that I really liked and had to try. The lace border was actually something I used when making things for my wedding 3 years ago and hadn’t had a chance to use since then, so I was really excited to use that again!
Who doesn’t love cute cats and pretty lace and happy plaid colors??
Copic marker colors:
BG11 (for the banner background)
C00, C1, N2, N4
E17 with E37 patches
E21 base with E11 stripes
E30 base with E11 stripes
- Meow You Doin stamp and die set from Lawn Fawn
- Doily lace border punch from Martha Stewart (retired)
- Bannertastic from Lawn Fawn
- Copic markers
- Sweet Celebrations petite paper pack from My Favorite Things
- Foam tape
- Large Stitched Rectangles from Lawn Fawn