This design was created by the Lawn Fawn design team. I decided to make my own with some changes for a very special sushi lover in my life. 🙂
I really love that woodgrain cardstock. The texture has such a neat look and feel to it and I just think it adds so much to the background of a card.
I wish Lawn Fawn would create a new “lever” piece for the Magic Iris that would be the full shape of the original lever and the add on piece together. Even when I doubled up my cardstock in every spot, I felt like the handle/lever of my iris was weak. The add on piece sticks out over the original handle piece and it’s hard to not make it flimsy. After I doubled the layers up it was ok but I think it could be better.
- Lawn Fawn Magic Iris and Magic Iris Add On
- Chili Pepper and Black Licorice cardstock from Lawn Fawn
- Large Stitched Rectangles from Lawn Fawn
- Woodgrain cardstock neutrals from Lawn Fawn
- Let’s Roll stamp and die set from Lawn Fawn
- Year Eight stamp and die set from Lawn Fawn
- Distress oxide inks: Antique Linen, Vintage Photo