For the very first time, I was actually counting down the hours until the Lawn Fawn summer product release. I set an alarm on my phone. I placed my order within minutes of it going live. Maybe it was influenced by quarantine and being stuck at home for so long with less going on, but I really think it was mostly because the theme of some of the items was one I had really been waiting for! It was exciting to receive the new things and I can’t wait to make and share some cards with them.
This Stitched Rainbow die set was not something I had thought of before, but I knew it would be something I would use a lot. And so far I love it!
This design was shared by Chari Moss on the Lawn Fawn blog and I immediately loved it. I made her version first, and then decided I would really love to add a yellow border to the design. And once I started cutting the rainbow pieces I figured I might as well make two more cards at once. I think this design is perfect to welcome a new baby, as well as just to send as an anytime card.
These sparkly clouds are just everything!
- Lawn Fawn cardstock: Sunflower, Moonstone, Shimmer Tropical, Black Licorice, Ballet Slippers, Sparkle Pixie Dust
- Memento Luxe Wedding Dress ink
- Lawn Fawn Starry Sky Stencil
- Lawn Fawn Small and Large Stitched Rectangles
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Rainbow
- Foam tape
- Black Versamark ink
- Lawn Fawn “Long Distance Hugs” stamp set