I saw this design by Christiana Reuling and thought it was so cute and had to make my own. When she shared pics of the card she made, she had it laying on a purple envelope. It looked so good that I decided to make the card base purple in my version. 😊 Here is the link to her version: https://youtu.be/iGBdCuaPrO0
I wish the photo could capture all the sparkles – it really adds to the overall fun and beauty of the card! I also love the mini slimline size and need to make more of them.
Christy used some great blue-violet copic colors on the mountains that I didn’t have. In the future I would love to make this card again with those colors. In general I think this design could definitely go on my list of cards to remake each year!
- Large Mini Slimline Stackables
- Sugarplum cardstock
- Foam tape
- Small Mini Slimline Stackables
- Distress oxide inks: Kitsch Flamingo, Stormy Sky, Salvaged Patina
- Liquid Stardust
- White copic paint
- Over The Mountain Borders
- Snow One Like You
- Sledding By
- Pink Flamingo ink
- Stickles Stardust
- Copic marker colors: RV11, RV13, V01, V12, W1, W5, E31, E35, BG13, BG32