How cute are these? They’re just the perfect thing to add to a gift for a teacher!
I made 12 in total and now I’m wishing I made 13 so I could keep one for myself! I just really like the way the chalkboard turned out. I followed the technique in the Lawn Fawn intro video for A Good Apple, where you heat emboss the words on Black Licorice cardstock and then take some Yeti ink and swipe it across the paper. That’s what gives it that used/chalky look. It’s just so neat!
- Lawn Fawn A Good Apple (retired)
- Lawn Fawn cardstock: Black Licorice, Chili Pepper, Cilantro, Chocolate Bar, Vanilla Malt
- Gina K Fine Detail White embossing powder
- Lawn Fawn ink: Yeti, Chili Pepper
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables
- Lawn Fawn Plan On It School (for the stamped apple in the background)
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Apples
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Apple Frames