This card was inspired by a super cute card made by Jessica on the Lawn Fawn team! I didn’t have the exact “congratulations” die she used so I used my Scripty Congrats die instead. I use my Scripty dies ALL the time and I think they’re such a great pop on a card! You can see her original card on the Lawn Fawn blog here.
- Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles
- Lawn Fawn cardstock: Chili Pepper, Narwhal, Cilantro
- Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangles
- Distress oxide inks: Tumbled Glass
- Lawn Fawn Happy Village
- Lawn Fawn Scripty Congrats
- Glossy Accents