I cannot emphasize enough how much I love this teapot stamp. It makes no sense because I have never been a tea drinker, but I just think it’s so cute. This is from a retired Lawn Fawn set called Best Pun Ever that I was fortunate enough to buy used. I originally was interested in the set for one of the other images but this teapot has become a fast favorite of mine.
This is a simple layout so I decided to make two similar cards with it.
The inside of this card will say “have an egg-cellent day!” I just love the little breakfast food items, especially the heart-shaped pancakes. It’s such a cute anytime card.
- Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles
- Lawn Fawn Let’s Polka Mon Amie petite paper pack (retired)
- Martha Stewart Doily Lace border punch (retired)
- Lawn Fawn Best Pun Ever (retired)
- Lawn Fawn silver embossing powder
- Lawn Fawn Love n Breakfast
- Lawn Fawn Love Ya Bunches
2 thoughts on “A Tea-riffic Card (Or Two!)”