This card was inspired by a card with the same layout by Lawn Fawn’s Design Team member Lynette. I used different papers and colors on mine and I love the way it turned out! The Mermaid cardstock with the beautiful plaid and then the pink, I just think they all go together so wonderfully. It was hard to cover up that plaid layer though – that paper is so perfect!
This card uses one of the brand new flip flop stamps from Lawn Fawn and I’m really glad the chameleon was one that was flipped. I also can’t wait to use the Elphie Selfie flip flop!
- Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles
- Lawn Fawn Mermaid cardstock
- Lawn Fawn Zig Zag Rectangle Stackables
- Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Remix petite paper pack
- Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangles
- Lawn Fawn Spiffy Speckles paper
- Lawn Fawn One In A Chameleon
- Lawn Fawn One In A Chameleon Flip Flop
- Lawn Fawn Quinn’s Capital ABCs
- Lawn Fawn Clark’s ABCs