You know what’s really exciting about this die set?
I WON it!!
I’ve been entering Lawn Fawn’s giveaway raffles for a looong time with nothing to show for it. Then, early in November, I was reading the blog post announcing the latest winners and I distinctly remember thinking that I should read through it more quickly because I never ended up being a winner anyway. And wouldn’t you know it, I was listed as a winner in that post!
I was so, so excited. Getting a free, new Lawn Fawn item is the absolute best craft thing I could win. It’s no secret that they are my favorite company and I use their products pretty much exclusively. What made this even better was that I actually won a different new product but asked if I could change it to this one, and they agreed. I had really wanted this item in particular so I was beyond thrilled!
This set comes with so many pieces and they are all so good: garland, bow, holly, stockings, log, grate, Santa’s legs, and of course the fireplace pieces. I can already see so many uses for it! I am really thankful that I was able to win this set. 😊 Yay Lawn Fawn!
- Lawn Fawn Shadow Box Card Fireplace Add On
- Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles
- Lawn Fawn Knit Picky petite paper pack
- Lawn Fawn Brick Stencil
- Distress oxide inks: Pumice Stone, Black Soot
- Nestabilities Fancy Edged Rectangles
- Lawn Fawn cardstock: Black Licorice, Chili Pepper, Kraft, Noble Fir
- Lawn Fawn Say What Christmas Critters (for the sentiment)
- Glossy accents
- Copic markers N2, N4, N6, N8 for the interior of the fireplace