I made this card and treat box for a 3 year old boy’s birthday:
To me the letters are what make this card. I really loved how they looked with the banner behind them, and then the glossy accents just added a special touch.
Tip: Every time I put this cape on this dog from Happy Howl-o-ween, I take an Xacto knife and make a tiny cut right behind the ear. That way I can slide the cape partially behind the dog and it looks a little more balanced in my opinion. Otherwise the cape would end up behind the dog and angled strangely or in front of the dog and it wouldn’t look right. But that’s just my personal preference.
- Stitched Rectangle Frames from Lawn Fawn
- Lawn Fawn cardstock: Chili Pepper, Cilantro, Black Licorice, Sunflower
- Tumbled Glass distress oxide ink
- Hero City die from Spellbinders
- Simple Grassy Hillsides from Lawn Fawn
- Happy Howl-o-ween from Lawn Fawn
- Copic markers
- Everyday Sentiment Banners from Lawn Fawn
- Year Ten from Lawn Fawn
- Double Cut Alphabet from Concord & 9th
- Glossy accents
- Scalloped Treat Box from Lawn Fawn
- Scalloped Treat Box Spring House Add On from Lawn Fawn