I made these for some of my favorite educators. They’re cute and simple, and easy to make en masse!
That circle die really threw me for a loop at first. I couldn’t remember which die I owned when I was planning out this card and I had to actually go to the Lawn Fawn website to compare them. The one I used is the Outside In Stitched Scalloped Circle Stackables, but it is VERY similar to the Reverse Stitched Scalloped Circle Windows… which I also own. The only difference is in the direction that the scallops are facing. Does a person really need both? You be the judge.
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Scalloped Circle Stackables
- Lawn Fawn & Ellen Hutson Love Ya Bunches
- Lawn Fawn Fancy Wavy Banners
- Lawn Fawn Happy Wavy Sayings
- Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow Scallops petite paper pack
- Copic markers
- Lawn Fawn Sunflower cardstock