This card was inspired by a very old card made by Chari M. on the Simon Says Stamp blog. I just had to make my own card with a dog in a sweater jumping into a pile of leaves!
To add the sweater to the dog I just stamped the dog on my patterned paper and then fussy cut it out right along the lines. I drew in the edges that were missing with an ultra fine tip Sharpie. That little pup makes me so happy!
- Lawn Fawn Knit Picky petite paper pack
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Frames
- Lawn Fawn Leafy Tree Backdrop Landscape
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Backstop Landscape
- Lawn Fawn Windy Backdrop
- Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banners
- Lawn Fawn Critters At The Dog Park stamp and die set
- Lawn Fawn Pick of the Patch stamp and die set (for the sentiment)
- Lawn Fawn Jump For Joy stamp and die set (for the inside sentiment)
- Lawn Fawn cardstock: Cilantro, Ground Coffee, Chili Pepper, Fake Tan, Canned Pumpkin, Sunflower
- Lawn Fawn Jalapeno ink
- Distress Oxide inks: Tumbled Glass, Broken China