These cards were made with items from the Lawn Fawn Summer 2020 release: Build A Castle, Brick Stencil, Tiny Fairy Tale, and Little Dragon. There is so much that I love about them! As a lover of all things adventure, I know for sure I’ll be using that sentiment in many different ways in the future.
I have also made a conscious decision to start making sure I’m representing a wider variety of skin tones when making cards. Maybe card making won’t change the world, but paying attention to all our little actions and decisions can help.
- Cloudy Stencil from Lawn Fawn
- Grassy Border from Lawn Fawn
- Small Stitched Rectangles from Lawn Fawn
- Large Stitched Rectangles from Lawn Fawn
- Build A Castle from Lawn Fawn
- Tiny Fairy Tale from Lawn Fawn
- Brick Stencil from Lawn Fawn
- Little Dragon from Lawn Fawn
- Tumbled Glass and Pumice Stone distress oxide inks
- Jalapeno ink from Lawn Fawn
- Copic markers
- Black sparkle embossing powder
- Lawn Fawn cardstock: Sugarplum, Chocolate Bar, Shimmer Tropical, Shimmer Gemstone, Peacock