Just the cutest little card ever!
I cannot wait to make more cards with this set! This is the Coaster Critters set from Lawn Fawn and I think it’s just adorable.
I did have a hard time figuring out some of the layering, with how to angle certain pieces and what order to put them down in. It’s always difficult when almost nothing is adhered and you’re trying to move things around and envision how it will look. I actually had to walk away and sleep on it because I got too frustrated, but then when I came back to it I found a configuration I liked.
I also had a tough time with the cut out piece that gets adhered behind the slider window. Even after tracing the outline in pencil through the window, I somehow couldn’t get it exactly lined up and I’m not sure why. I need tips on this!
- Lawn Fawn Coaster Critters stamp and die set, with Slide On Over add-on die
- Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow petite paper pack
- Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow Scallops petite paper pack
- Small and Large Stitched Rectangle dies
- Lawn Fawn Cilantro cardstock
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders
- Lawn Fawn Bunting Borders