I was really excited to get this Country Gingham background stamp from Hello Bluebird but oh. my. gosh. was it HARD TO USE! It’s just a background stamp so it should have been pretty easy but the one I used on my card was literally my fourth attempt because all the other ones looked terrible.
This was the one I used on my card. Even after stamping it over and over in my Misti I could NOT get an even impression to save my life. I tried putting the stamp on the cover of the Misti, putting in the base of the Misti, inking it and then placing my cardstock on top of it – nothing worked. I tried looking up tips and tricks for large background stamps but nothing helped. I don’t understand why this wouldn’t stamp well so if anyone knows a good tip, please share!
- Large Stitched Square Stackables
- Country Gingham background stamp by Hello Bluebird
- Fresh Lavender ink
- Stitched Scalloped Square Frames
- Distress oxide inks: Tumbled Glass, Mowed Lawn
- Happy Hugs
- Big Hugs Woodland stamp by Hello Bluebird