When I say I went down a rabbit hole with Leanne West’s Instagram, I am not exaggerating. I saw a card of hers that I liked and then I just kept seeing more and more cards that I wanted to recreate! She does such a beautiful job creating different styles of cards and using lots of different colors.
This card was one of the first that I was really taken with. I don’t even drink tea myself so it’s kind of funny but I just thought it was so simple and elegant and beautiful. I used slightly different products and colors given what supplies I had but I love love love the way it looks. (I made 3 identical cards right off the bat.) I’m sure this will be a design I’ll be making for years to come!
- Fancy Scalloped Rectangle Stackables
- Spiffy Speckles petite paper pack
- Large Stitched Ovals
- Distress oxide inks: Spun Sugar
- Gotta Have Gingham petite paper pack
- Tea-rrific by Sunny Studios
- Backyard Bugs by Sunny Studios