I made this interactive kite card that ended up being perfect for the current Lawn Fawnatics challenge. I’ve never participated in a challenge before so I had to read up on how to do it but hopefully I get it right!
I chose Juice Box ink but wanted to show the comparison between Juice Box and Grape Jelly inks.
- Large Stitched Rectangles
- Gotta Have Gingham Rainbow petite paper pack
- Small Stitched Rectangles
- Flower Market petite paper pack
- Simple Stitched Hillside Borders
- Spiffy Speckles petite paper pack
- Stitched Cloud Backdrop Landscape
- Yay Kites
- Juice Box ink
- Swish n Pop
- Pixie Dust cardstock
3 thoughts on “Yay Kites”
Such an adorable card! I love the colours and the detailing on the kite string is amazing! Thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!-Catherine
Oh wow this is so clever!