Here are 2 cards that didn’t turn out how I had hoped:
The first one is more plain that what I planned. I wanted to color in images with black and white the way I’d seen on an example, but when I tried the first time I made the card it looked terrible. So I had made a second one and I decided to just keep it plain even though it’s not quite as cool.
The second one was inspired by a card I love with different letters and colors, but the same idea to surround big letters with flowers. My strength is not in choosing my own colors and even though I tried to stick to Halloween colors I feel like it’s lacking.
- Large Stitched Rectangles
- Pretty Pink Posh Boo
- Silver embossing powder
- Distress oxide inks: Black Soot, Wilted Violet, Shaded Lilac, Barn Door, Lucky Clover
- Black glitter paper from stash
- Lawn Fawn cardstock: Narwhal, Storm Cloud, Cilantro, Sugarplum, Fake Tan
- Pretty Pink Posh Spring Foliage