I like all the colors on this card but I really, really did not want to mix different fonts for the sentiment. I ended up doing it because I wanted to use the A Good Apple set that I like so much and I really like that font (the bottom one.) But I still wish I could’ve matched that font entirely.
To make the chalkboard look I cut the rectangle in black cardstock and then took a very slightly damp wipe, dabbed it on my Yeti ink pad, and swiped it gently on the cardstock in different places. It always feels like something that’s not going to come out right but then ends up looking exactly as intended.
- Large Stitched Rectangles
- Really Rainbow petite paper pack
- Woodgrain Neutrals cardstock
- Black Licorice cardstock
- Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables
- Kraft cardstock
- Stitched Rectangle Frames
- Yeti ink
- White embossing powder
- Happy Happy Happy (for “sending wishes”)
- A Good Apple (for the bottom of the sentiment)
- You’re Just My Type
- Virtual Friends Add On
- Den Sweet Den