I really loved a design Megan made with the Flamingo Floatie, but I wanted to use the critters from Pool Party instead. I think next time I would use bolder colors for the water. I also centered my sentiment banner forgetting that part of it was blank, so it actually ended up off center – oops!
The inner tube stamp had a tiny extra piece in it that was stamping an extra little mark, but Lawn Fawn replaced it with a correct one right away. If your stamp is doing that, definitely reach out!
- Large Stitched Rectangles
- Distress oxide inks: Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Salty Ocean, Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Mowed Lawn, Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry
- Deep Waves Mask stencil by Carabelle Studios
- Stitched Hillside Borders
- Pool Party
- Tropical Leaves
- Cardstock: Cilantro, Rainforest
- Happy Hibiscus
- Craft enamel dots