This was my first time ever ordering anything from Newton’s Nook. My card making style is pretty much exactly Lawn Fawn haha – I love critters and puns and all that cuteness. But I really, really loved spring this year and the design of this floral stamp really stuck out to me. I think it’s beautiful and perfect for a quick and simple card. I was actually surprised that I enjoyed coloring it in because coloring is not my strongest area but I think it helps that the images aren’t very big. And I have these pearl embellishments from Amazon that are perfect for flower centers or little accents and I think it adds a little something since the card is pretty simple.
- Best Mom Oval from Newton’s Nook
- Oval Frames from Newton’s Nook
- Large Stitched Rectangles
- Flower Market petite paper pack
- Watercolor Wishes petite paper pack
- Pearl accents from Amazon
- Stickles Stardust