I wasn’t sure if I should even post this card because it’s so simple but I like having a record of my cards, and I do still like it. I like how this set fits on the slimline card but I wish I would’ve done some partial die cutting to extend the length of the curtain on top and make it look more seamless. I also kept wanting to add something more to the scene but wasn’t sure what. This is why I prefer to recreate designs and change them up a little – it takes me way too long when I try to work from scratch!
I made this as a retirement card (for someone who works in theater no less!) and I love how it can be a retirement card or a graduation card, or even just a celebration card for an achievement.
- Large Mini Slimline Stackables
- Small Mini Slimline Stackables
- Cardstock: Chili Pepper, Sunflower, Narwhal, Storm Cloud, Black Licorice
- Shadow Box Card Theater Add On
- Simple Stitched Hillside Borders
- Fancy Folded Banners
- Let’s BBQ
- Glossy accents