I just loved Elena’s Christmas plaid and had to make my own! This was actually my first time ever using the plaid stencil and it was way easier than I expected. I’m looking forward to trying this with maybe some Easter colors.
Also, this was one of my best heat embossing effects ever. I followed Megan’s tips from a recent Lawn Fawn video and just lightly tapped the stamp, let the gun pre heat, and then heated it from the back, and it came out great!
- Large Stitched Rectangles
- Plaid Stencils
- Lawn Fawn inks: Chili Pepper, Noble Fir, Black Soot
- Outside In Stitched Circle Stackables
- Cardstock: Chili Pepper, Noble Fir, Blue Jay
- Shadow Box Card Fireplace Add On
- Baaah Humbug
- Everyday Sentiment Banners
- Gina K Fine Detail White embossing powder