This design was inspired by A Blog Called Wanda. I really love the square card shape for this, and I love all the layers of paper and mating. I really want to use this kind of layout again with different papers and colors. That’s still something that usually takes me a long time, finding colors and patterns that will look good together, especially when there are 4 different ones to coordinate. But the end result is so cute!
- Large Stitched Square Stackables
- Outside In Stitched Square Stackables
- Lawn Fawn cardstock: Paper Bag, Number Two Pencil
- Perfectly Plaid Fall petite paper pack
- Snap Color Vibe 6×6 paper pad
- Flirty Frames
- Thankful Mice