This design was partially inspired by Kay Miller. I just had to make another square Reveal Wheel card and I love that orange glitter paper in the background. I’ve gotten very into the black and white paint splatters on my backgrounds for Halloween cards this year and I still can’t get enough of the effect.
This card base measures 4 1/8 x 8 1/4 and is scored at 4 1/8.
Materials used: (all Lawn Fawn)
- Sparkle cardstock holiday
- Reveal Wheel
- Reveal Wheel Square Add On
- Distress oxide inks: Blueprint Sketch, Wilted Violet, Black Soot, Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade
- Gina K Fine Detail White embossing powder
- Pick Of The Patch
- Cardstock: Black Licorice, Chocolate Bar
- Stitched Tree Border
- Spooky Fence Border