I just loved this design by Yainea and had to recreate it! Those curtains are the perfect accent for the scene and I liked the open stars too. It’s just like using the Puffy Cloud Frames so that you can still see the background; I love it. I’ve only made a few square cards so far but they are so satisfying to make and to hold. I’m pretty positive I’ll be making this card again in the future because it’s one of my favorite Halloween cards this year!
Note: the base for this card is 4 1/8 by 8 1/4. (The same numbers in reverse order! Haha.) The base is scored at 4 1/8.
Materials used: (all Lawn Fawn)
- Black glitter paper from stash
- Shimmer cardstock: pastel
- Reveal Wheel
- Reveal Wheel: Square Add On
- Foam tape
- Shadow Box Card Theatre Add On
- Fortune Teller Tabby
- Distress oxide inks: Blueprint Sketch, Shaded Lilac, Wilted Violet
- Liquid Stardust