Today is World Card Making Day! I’m so thankful to have found a hobby that brings me joy as I create cards and then also brings joy to others when they receive them. It truly is the best!
This is a design by Megan Quinn that I recreated. I think hers was a Magic Picture Changer card but I kept mine simple. I can’t even say how much I love the look of those birch trees on a Halloween card. I used a C3 copic marker to add the color to them and I seriously love the look so much.
Materials used: (all Lawn Fawn)
- Distress oxide inks: Faded Jeans, Seedless Preserves, Dusty Concord, Black Soot
- Joy To The Woods
- Fox Costumes Before n After
- Happy Village
- Spooky Village
- Cardstock: Black Licorice, Narwhal
- Simple Stitched Hillsides
- Stitched Simple Wavy Borders