This was a design by Tammy Stark that I recreated. I don’t often make 5×7 cards but I love getting to see more of the ink blended sky on this one. It’s such a cool color combination!
This was my very first time using the Build a House set and I loved making the Halloween house. It’s also hard to see in the photo but I used a new technique on the moon where I squished some Pumice Stone ink on my craft mat and mixed it with water, and then swirled it onto the moon with a paintbrush. It gave me the exact uneven gray and white look that I was going for and I really liked it.
I just love Halloween so much!
Materials used: (all Lawn Fawn)
- Distress oxide inks for the sky: Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade, Seedless Preserves, Black Soot
- Circle Stackables
- Distress oxide inks: Pumice Stone, Dried Marigold, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron
- Leafy Tree Backdrop Portrait
- Cardstock: Black Licorice, Storm Cloud, Sunflower, Chocolate Bar, Narwhal
- Build a House
- Build a House Halloween Add On
- Spooky Fence Border
- Grassy Border
- Fox Costumes Before n After