Inspired by Elise C. from the Lawn Fawn Design Team!
I still haven’t made very many square cards but I want to make more. They’re just so cute and I like the different feel they have when you hold them.
This card was also the first time I made my own custom envelope to send it in. I took a picture of it but it has the address on it so I won’t post it here. Next time I’ll take a picture beforehand. It’s such a fun extra way to add excitement to the card and I love it!
- Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Square Stackables
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Square Stackables
- Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Square Stackables
- Patterned paper from stash
- Distress oxide inks: Tumbled Glass, Faded Jeans
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Ocean Borders
- Lawn Fawn Spiffy Speckles paper
- Lawn Fawn Get Well Before ‘n After
- Lawn Fawn Butterfly Kisses
- Lawn Fawn Finley’s ABCs
- Lawn Fawn Spring Fling petite paper pack
- Lawn Fawn cardstock: Black Licorice
- Fun foam