This was (another) card by Lawn Fawn Design Team member Grace that I just had to recreate! I love the colors she chose and I think the layout with the different hills is fun.
Usually by the time I mail out a card I’ve seen it long enough that I’m ready to give it to someone else, but this one I actually wish I had been able to hold onto it a little longer. 😊 I think that means I just need to make more cards with this color scheme!
- Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles
- Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Fall petite paper pack
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables
- Lawn Fawn Simple Stitched Hillside Borders
- Lawn Fawn Simple Grassy Hillsides
- Lawn Fawn and Hero Arts Big Thanks
- Distress oxide inks: Peacock Feathers, Evergreen Bough, Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint
- Lawn Fawn cardstock: Black Licorice
- Gina K Fine Detail White embossing powder