I couldn’t resist creating another beach scene! I recently got the Lawn Fawn Flamingo Together stamp set and I just had to use it. 😊 They look so cute and I have so many ideas for how I want to use them on more cards in the future. I also really love the seagulls in the sky! They’re from the Life Is Good stamp set by Lawn Fawn and I just think they add so much with subtle detail.
And of course I had to include a close up of the sand because I get excited EVERY single time I make sand on a card! I think it looks pretty realistic and it definitely makes me want to visit the beach!
- Lawn Fawn Sunrise Backdrop
- Distress oxide inks: Worn Lipstick, Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber, Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy
- Lawn Fawn Scripty Congrats
- Judikins clear sparkle embossing powder
- Glossy accents
- Lawn Fawn Flamingo Together
- Lawn Fawn Life Is Good
- Lawn Fawn Sandy Beach Accents
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders
- Tim Holtz Distress Marker Spritzer
- Copic marker E37 (for the sand)
- Lawn Fawn On The Beach
- Lawn Fawn Black Licorice cardstock
- Gina K Fine Detail White embossing powder