I had to make this card twice. I made it the first time and was done with the ENTIRE thing and was on the very last step, gluing closed the second arm, when disaster struck. The card was attached to a card base, literally everything else was done. I had tried adding some black nuvo drops to the eyes to make them more dimensional… And I somehow ended up smearing the drops before they were dry and getting them ALL over the top of the card!
I tried scraping it off, buffing it off, covering it with a white gel pen… nothing worked. I finally decided to just make an all new card. Luckily this was a pretty quick card to recreate, and my bow even turned out better on the second card. 😊 Oddly I still haven’t been able to bring myself to throw away the ruined card. You can see I tried to pry up the arm and salvage the carrots or egg, but with no success. Oh well!
- Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles
- Lawn Fawn Spring Fling petite paper pack
- Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangles
- Lawn Fawn Dandy Day paper
- Lawn Fawn Spring Critter Huggers
- Lawn Fawn Shimmer cardstock pastel
- Lawn Fawn Black Licorice cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Fog cardstock
- Lawn Fawn Mini Easter Eggs
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Garden Border
- Lawn Fawn Fake Tan cardstock
- Lawn Fawn Put A Bow On It