I recently got the Cloudy Stencil from Lawn Fawn and I love the way it fills up a background. I also really love the way the shading came out on the mountains and grass on this card. I used Pumice Stone blended on Fog cardstock for the mountains and it was exactly the look I wanted.
I wanted to die cut or ink blend the balloon somehow, since I felt like coloring it with Copics didn’t totally match the style of the rest of the card, but I couldn’t get it to work. This might be something I attempt again in the future.
I’m also never sure how much I want to adhere the Fancy Wavy Banner from Lawn Fawn. You can see how much it sticks up in the last picture. I want it to be 3D, but sometimes I do add foam tape in the middle so it’s more secure. This time I left it open. 🙂
- Blue Skies by Lawn Fawn
- Cloudy Stencil by Lawn Fawn
- Tumbled Glass distress oxide ink
- Copic markers
- Foursquare Backdrop by Lawn Fawn (for the stitched clouds)
- Stitched Mountain Border by Lawn Fawn
- Pumice Stone distress oxide ink
- Fog cardstock by Simon Says Stamp
- Grassy Hillside Borders by Lawn Fawn
- Cilantro cardstock
- Jalapeno ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fancy Wavy Banners by Lawn Fawn