This is probably the most complex card I’ve made so far, but I like the way it turned out. I followed a video by Chari Moss to make this, with a few adjustments.
I think the little girl receiving this as her birthday card will be happy!
- Lawn Fawn Mermaid cardstock
- Distress oxide inks: Chipped Sapphire, Blueprint Sketch, Shaded Lilac, Wilted Violet
- Lawn Fawn Magic Iris die and add on
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Pumpkin and Stitched Pumpkin Frame
- Stitched Circle dies from Amazon
- Holiday Sparkle cardstock from Lawn Fawn
- Shellebrate mermaid stamp from Spellbinders (adjusted to make Cinderella, with a crown from the Wild For You stamp set by Lawn Fawn)
- Copic markers
- Bayou stencil from Lawn Fawn
- Gina K white glitter glitz gel
- Stickles gel, moon dust
- Foam tape