My take on a design by Yainea!
This card actually took me two tries to complete. I tried the embroidery with about 4 different kinds of string, yarn, and twine with a few different sized needles, including a pretty big one that ended up ripping a corner of the card off. Then I bought embroidery floss, and that, paired with my slightly bigger needle, worked like a charm.
I was planning on making more creative loops with the floss at the bottom of the card, but by the time I got to that point I completely forgot about it. I still think it turned out pretty well though. As a cat lover, I know I would like to receive this card!
- Embroidered Hello die from Lawn Fawn
- Outside In Stitched Rectangles from Lawn Fawn
- Meow You Doing stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn
- Embroidery floss from Joann Fabrics
- Copic markers
- Merry and Bright petite paper pack from My Favorite Things