I really like how this card turned out! I have to find more opportunities to use that lacy heart die; I just love it!
I wasn’t sure how the scene setting on this card would turn out while I was making it but I really like it! I blended some Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean inks to make the ice and the sky, and that little piece of snowy landscape completes the look. I haven’t gotten too fancy with ink splatters or anything yet but I think that could have added to the ice too. Next time!
This was also my first attempt at mirror image stamping. I was expecting a little bit of a different result but I ultimately like how it looks. I’ve got some ideas for what I want to do with this on future cards. 🙂
- Spiffy Speckles paper by Lawn Fawn
- Lacy Heart Stackables by Lawn Fawn
- Outside In Stitched Heart Stackables by Lawn Fawn
- Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean distress oxide inks
- Stitched Hillside Borders by Lawn Fawn
- Mice On Ice stamp and die set by Lawn Fawn
- Copic markers
- Foam squares
- You’re A Legend stamp and die set by Lawn Fawn (for the trees)
- Mirror stamping plate
- Sweet Friends by Lawn Fawn (for the inside sentiment)